Thursday, June 7, 2012

Snack Taxi

You may have seen my post earlier in April regarding the Itzy-ritzy reusable snack bags but just recently I had a coupon for $30 off a $50 purchase at Mighty Nest.  As I was browsing there website I ordered some reusable snack bags from Snack Taxi along with a few other things that I will post later. The Snack Taxi bags came in two sixes : a snack bag and a sand which bag, I ordered 2 of each.  I got a set for USAF lunches and a set for Lexi Girl or myself.

The PRINT is fantastic and the COLORS are just as AMAZING.  The stitching is also very good. It also came with a coaster in each bag with helpful tips and hints. Lexi called them gold dablums (jake and the never land pirates) and she is currently playing with them.

 The skater can be for a pre-teen, teen, or Dad.

The flower can be for my 3.5 year old or Me.

I should have taken a picture of the inside.
Close up of the label.

 This is the info it gave.

There Machine or hand washable.

Free of lead, phthalates(whatever that is), and BPA.

And tells about the environment.








We use the Itzy-Ritzy bags and I will add to each post a picture of when they are filled and how they look from the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment