Monday, August 27, 2012

Fudge-Sicle

Yummy. They say 50 calories a POP

Alert- If your a Milk chocolate person these can be adapted, but they are more of a Suttle chocolate flavor.

Ingredient's

5 Tbsp Coco powder
13 oz can coconut milk
1 Tbsp honey
1 Tsp vanilla extract
pinch of salt

Here's the ingredient's I used.
The Tools.

That's a Single Serve Blender from GE

Got it at walmart and I really love it.
All the stuff in the blender, it reached the max line when i put the milk in but it still worked.
About to blend it all together
Put in a cup with a spout, Still messy when pouring  into the molds but not as messy.
In the Freezer they go.
I just run hot water over the pop I want and it comes right out.

I mean run the water not on top but along the Popsicle part. Do ya get it, I hope so.

























Miss Alivia thinks there OK too, blurry picture as I am trying to take the picture and give her a taste!








You could possibly experiment with coco powders and the coconut milk.

I got the recipes off of The Chew on ABC

No comments:

Post a Comment