Thursday, November 30, 2017

Polka Dot Stripe Snowflake has RETURNED 12-01-2017

Day 1 of out silly sneaky Elf on the Shelf, Polka Dot Stripe Snowflake.

She flew in with a bang, I mean Balloon.

 I found this awsome printable from amyweish18 on Pinterest.

I printed it on Heavy Weight Cream card stock and timmed it out using my favorite Fiskars paper trimmer.
 Using some Tombow Mono Liquid Glue and cloths pins to help me assemble the pole.
 The Snowflake cups came from Wal-Mart and I found some Snowflake ribbon in my stash too.

Double sided tape on a piece the width of my cup.
 My mini stapler from Stampin Up I used to help attach four pieces of ribbon the the cup.
 I then did who knows what to the top, but basicly I put the ribbon over the balloon until the cut was decently centered.

I temporaily adhered the ribbon with small double sided tape and then added more snowflake ribbon under it and added bigger double sided tape.
Not exactly how I pictured the final product but it works and I added a 3M hook to the ceiling then added the ribbon hook over it.

Carefully tucked in my sign and  VIOLA a Polka Dot Stripe Snowflake air mailed from Santa him self.

No comments:

Post a Comment