Friday, June 22, 2012

Silly Foods

Lexi Girl wanted Flowers for breakfast so I decided to try and come up with something flower like with the ingredient's that I already had in my fridge and pantry.

Lexi Girl has been listening to a Disney CD lately in the car and she really loves the Flower Dance song!

She has been singing and dancing to that song for the past couple days.

Lexi Girls Flower Breakfast!

My breakfast had to have google eyes as well, Per Lexi Girl!

I sliced 2 sides of an apple to make the center(the rest i chopped for myself to put in my oatmeal)
I used carrots for the stem and leaves.
Raspberry's for the petal's on one flower and halved strawberry's for the other petal's.
I have recently seen alot of cool pictures on face book of people using candy google eyes to decorate there kids food so I saw them at walmart and got a package, they were under 3 dollars and there are quite a few eyes in them enough for at least a month if not 2 depending on how creative and how often we do these.

Whoo Hoo  I found the link that I wanted to show you, I will definitely put oranges on my next grocery list!

meetthedubiens

No comments:

Post a Comment